Retail Sales Techniques and Strategies: Attributing
Attributes are the features that describe a product.
Product attributes enable you to see trends in your sales when they first happen by using them to break down your retail sales reporting!
They are also essential to your e-commerce store or boutique, as they enhance SEO and help your customers find exactly what they are looking for.
More examples of how you can utilize attributes to run your retail store or online store profitably and sustainably:
- Break down your retail sales reports to a granular level
- Enhance your retail buying strategy by ordering products that sell
- Improve the accuracy of your retail sales forecast by having greater sales analysis
- Design your e-commerce store taxonomy by breaking down headers into further product detail
- Design your e-commerce shop filters by providing additional product drill down categories
- Drive retail sales dollars per customer by providing suggested or related items to add to cart (retail sales techniques)
- Increase retail product SEO rankings
Our Retail Merchandising Consultants help you create a product assortment that your customers crave through innovative sourcing, trend forecasting, sales analysis, and sku optimization.
We work with retail visionaries (that’s you).
The retail industry is constantly evolving. The headlines about companies downsizing or going out of business seem to be rampant. However, the retail companies that are thriving are the retailers and brands leading the charge in innovation, omnichannel retailing, product mix curation, and who consistently and authentically serve their customers how and where they demand.