The Covid Comeback
We help your retailers get back to business, stronger than before Covid, and focused on long-term strategic growth.
Here's what Covid taught the world
The Future of Retail Is Small (Businesses).
98% of all retail companies are small businesses, so ensuring they have the strategies to succeed in our current environment has never been more dire. The Revitalize Retail™ Program is designed to equip your retailers with the same sales-driving strategies that billion dollar brands utilize in their daily business operations. We teach core retail fundamental strategies that are almost always missing from small businesses' operations that they must have in place to thrive in today's retail landscape. Our Retail Experts have over 100+ combined years of retail experience leading Fortune-ranking retailers and bring that expertise directly to your businesses.Book A Discovery Call
Our Program Details
The Revitalize Retail™ Program has
3 core elements.
All of which can be customized to meet your objectives.
During our discovery call, we discuss the most immediate knowledge gaps for your retailers, which we design our training around.
- You will see in the next section of this page what we perceive those immediate focus areas to be based on our extensive industry experience
- We provide some preliminary questions for the retailers to include as a part of the training registration
- Training is currently offered virtually via video, and can be either live or pre-recorded. We can’t wait to be able to travel to you again!
- The training is facilitated through 4, 60 minute sessions
- All training is accompanied by a strategy workbook for your retailers to utilize to build / enhance their strategic plan based on their work with us
After training is complete, we begin mentoring the trainees to ensure their success in implementing the strategies they learned.
- In Week 2 Post-training, we hold 20 minute one-on-one calls with each entrepreneur to answer any specific questions they have
- In Week 4 Post-training, we host a 30-day group check-in call to evaluate their progress
- Entrepreneurs may decide to continue receiving support inside our digital community, Retailing Evolved (free to join and network, $99+ per month for ongoing training and support)
Now that we’ve gotten to know some of your retailers and understand their biggest hurdles and opportunities, we create our revitalization plan.
- In Week 5 Post-training, we will send you a list of recommendations on how to revitalize your retail industry and encourage new entrants to the market
- Because traveling is limited right now, this portion will be done virtually via video. It is preferred to be in person so we can physically show you our recommendations for different areas
All program details can be customized to best fit your needs.
01 Training Focus Areas
Our Revitalize Retail™ Program focus areas shift and evolve as our industry does.
Here are the areas we’re prioritizing action to right now in retail businesses
I'm so happy I got to meet and know DeAnna while preparing for a trade show. I found her to be incredibly knowledgeable and supportive during a period of uncertainty for me. She exceed my expectations in helping me prepare, plan and execute my brands trade show debut and provided a comprehensive trade show manual. She continues to be a source of sound counsel & guidance.
DeAnna runs a world class business. I was in need of expanding the details in my business plan and pitch deck. DeAnna and her team blew me away! The Affinity Group International, by far exceeded what was asked and delivered in exceptional time a business plan and pitch deck ready to take my company to the next level. Looking forward to our continued working relationship.
DeAnna is a hard and thoughtful worker who loves diving into data fearlessly. She is design savvy, fun to work with, and not afraid to bring new ideas and insights to the table. At Capital, she helped us establish data-informed product development targets to make sure that we were bringing the right mix of products to our next launch. She also explored trends in the industry, reaching out to customers and travelling to trade markets to keep the pulse of styles and designs that are relevant to our company. Her varied work experiences and blend of fashion / style interest with data / numbers insights makes her a unique asset to any team, and I would definitely work with her again!
DeAnna was the most detailed, proactive and positive person I have ever had work for me. To say she was critical to the business’ success is an understatement. Anybody who has the pleasure of her on their team is truly fortunate.
I worked with DeAnna when she was a Merchant at Chico's FAS and we were one of the key suppliers. DeAnna has clearly demonstrated her professionalism during our collaboration. She has been open to new ideas, willing to explore win-win solutions, not only solving problems but at the same time creating values to both parties. I personally look forward to having a chance to work with her again.
I worked with DeAnna at Chico's FAS where was was the Merchant of Woven Tops. I found DeAnna to be a very strong merchant and business woman. She was frequently utilized to teach and train the merchandising team on system functionality and best practices and was a great resource. She had a strong work ethic and was a trusted and respected member of the team. DeAnna did the work of 2-3 people in reality many times. I also know she is very entrepreneurial and creative, traits which are great to possess! DeAnna excels at what she does!
Contact Us Today
Get Your Indie Brands and Independent Boutiques Back Thriving Again.
Book a discovery call with us to discuss our program + your retailers, and how together, we will equip them for their Covid comeback.
If you need to speak with us sooner than you see available below, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 833-600-8244.